Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Catch up?

So I haven't posted for a long time. But I think I'd like to start up again. Pictures to come. But I am going to start back in to blogging by doing something my SIL does: listing a few things I'm grateful for each day of November. So expect to hear a lot more soon. :)


Halloween 2011

I'm grateful for:
1. Grant helping Kadri take her last bites of lunch so she can have a treat with us.
2. Music- piano, violin, singing, any!



Grant after his piano recital. He played "The Dinosaur Song" and a duet with me-- "Hobbyhorse."  He did great!


3. Good health. We sure miss it when we're sick. I forget how grateful I am for it!

4 comments:

Krystal said...

CUTE kids!

Shaylin said...

Adorable costumes! Did you make them?

Kristine said...

@Krystal- Thanks!
@Shaylin- Nope. Walmart! Thanks for thinking it could have been me though! :)

Heather Inns said...

I can't believe how big your kids are getting. I love the updates!