Thursday, February 11, 2010

Craft Blogs

It's been a week since I've posted, and I haven't taken a picture since then. What to write about? Well I've been spending lots of time looking at craft blogs, so I thought I'd add a blog list on the side of some of my favorites. Any suggestions? I still haven't really done anything with all these great ideas I've had, but I have a few projects in mind. Some day when I do them, I'll take a picture and share.

Also, I went to the dr. again this week (weekly visits for me already!) and so far so good. I am 30 weeks. 2 more and I'll be past where I was when I had Grant! We are really hoping this girl will stay in there longer this time.

And congrats to all my friends who have had babies in the past week, I think there were 4!

7 comments:

devrie said...

wow, 30 weeks! looks like we need to get together soon before anything happens! i'll try and call you tomorrow! but if i don't it's not because i don't want to, it's probably because i'm wiping something off of someone or feeding somone something. hopefully not the same somethings!

Geoffrey and Sharee said...

I love craft blogs! I just spent 2 hours of my night going through the ones you posted. One day I'm going to have time to do all of the projects i want! But I've got to learn not to get so sucked in to the blogs!

Erin L said...

here is another one. Its mostly cards and "paper crafts" but its a good friend of mine and they are so adorable!

http://www.yellowumbrelladesigns.com/

Lindsey said...

I just barely found craftifyit.blogspot.com. She doesn't really do tutorials but she posts about all the crafts she WANTS to do- and I want to do most of them too! I can't believe you're 30 weeks already! We REALLY, REALLY need to get together before you have that little girl!

Kristine said...

Thanks Erin and Lindsey for the ideas! I've got a couple new sites to look at now!

Jenkins Family said...

i just popped in and thought I would share my favorite craft blog - oneprettything.com
Congrats and good luck with baby #2!
(I feel guilty looking in from time to time thanks to Stevie's blog - if you want an invite to mine you are welcome, just send me your address on facebook...I think we're friends?)

Sharee said...

Thanks for the craft blog bar... I am always looking for fresh new craft blogs to get new ideas. You did come across some great ones!