
What's that, you ask? Is it Grant napping? Why yes it it! I've never been so grateful for Daylight Savings! It saved more than daylight for us- Grant has been napping again ever since Sunday. Yay! A big THANK YOU to everyone who offered advice! It's always nice to know that other people are going through similar situations! We decided to put Grant in a twin bed. It's the one Tyson had growing up and it even came with a few BYU blankets! After two nights of Grant falling off (I know, I'm a bad mom), I bought a rail at Walmart, and I am really happy with it! It folds down during the day, which looks better and keeps it out of the way. I was excited about the bedding I found, too. It was a great deal and I love the colors. I think I'm going to make a dark blue pillow with a little dinosaur on it to go on the bed. I'll let you know how that goes. (Probably about the same as my million other sewing projects right now!) Here's to naps for at least a little while longer!
2 comments:
Congrats!! YOu are a happy, nappy woman!
Kristine, I'm so glad you want to make a playhouse too! I'm glad I did. I got my fabric at Hancock. It's normally $4.50 a yard, but I got it on sale for $2.99. I got everything I needed for about $15, not including a few scraps I already had and the tulle (which you can have all you want of). If you ever want to come over and look at mine you're welcome to. The windows are just felt lined with tulle. I know some people use clear vinyl. Let me know if you have any more questions.
Post a Comment