Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Sister's Vacation

Right before Mother's Day, all my sisters and my mom got together for a weekend. We had so much fun together! I really can't remember the last time I laughed that often or that hard. We have all sorts of inside jokes now. We did LOTS of shopping at three different malls, and I had a shopping breakthrough. When I have a budget of what I can spend, and it is in cash, then I am motivated to spend it! I know I am backwards from most girls, but I just really don't like shopping. But we did plenty of it, I spent most of my money, and it was fun to shop with my sisters! We also hiked Ensign Peak, visited Aunt Ginny's grave site, went to the pioneer museum, went to the temple, met up with some aunts and cousins for dinner at The Mandarin (yum!) , went to Nielsen's Custard twice (YUM!!) and spent many hours laughing our heads off! Thanks Brooke for driving us everywhere! All seven of us were packed in a minivan and it must have been quite the sight to watch all of us spilling out of the doors. Unfortunately, we didn't take very many pictures, so I only have a few to share.
This is the view from Ensign Peak- beautiful!
Carolyn, Lindsey, Shelley, me
Mom, Joyce
Carolyn, Lindsey, Mom
Brooke, Joyce, me

3 comments:

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

I forgot how much you and your sisters look alike!! Its so awesome!! I'm glad you had fun! I hope some of my ideas helped

devrie said...

What a BLAST! Miss you tons, you're looking great!
ps. I still haven't finished my flower quilt. I think it's about the dumbest idea I've ever had. ha ha

Lauren C. said...

Mmm, Nielsen's is the absolute BEST. We need one up here.

I'm the same way with shopping, except when I DO have some money to spend, I can't find anything. And when I don't have money to spend... yeah. :P

What a fun trip for you guys to take! Cute pictures.