We made these cute pillows for our ward's sewing group. They were really easy to make and turned out so cute! This little boy thinks the pillow is his toy. He loves to roll it, bounce on it, and do somersaults off it. With a smile like that, how do I resist?
Kristine, that pillow is stinkin cute!!! Remind me later of all these amazingly cute things you have done so that I can do them myself. You are so talented.
4 comments:
That is so cute, I would love to learn how to make that. Could you send me some stuff on how to make it? I love it.
That is way cute! I would also like to make it...I don't know if the pattern/directions are email-able, but if they are, let me know!
Kristine, that pillow is stinkin cute!!! Remind me later of all these amazingly cute things you have done so that I can do them myself. You are so talented.
I love the pillow. You are so talented! Wow. I'm putting in a plug for directions too if you come up with them...
Post a Comment