Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Hey Diddle Diddle


Interpretation:
"Hey diddle
cat fiddle
cow jumped over the moon...
jumped over the moon
dog laughed
see sport
dish with spoon."
This nursery rhyme makes absolutely no sense, but I sure love hearing Grant say it!

7 comments:

stevie kay said...

That is absolutely precious!

Kellie said...

Oh my gosh, I love it! He is so cute, and such a little smartie :)

crack'n up ourselves said...

i am impressed that he knows that rhyme.

Emily said...

He is so cute and has grown so fast! That is awesome.

Unknown said...

I loved that! He is so smart!

PS, this is Lauren, I can't figure out how to log out of Dan's account!

Sharee said...

That cracks me up! What a smart little guy.

Rachel Holloway said...

Hey Kristine! I am your un-secret sister from April girls-- :) I am SOOO sorry it has taken me forever to get things in gear and get your package out. I have had it ready for months now and the time just slipped away.

So, I hope it is okay for me to pop in and say hello! I am coming your way next month and I would love to meet you if I can. Let me know...
www.brholloway.blogspot.com