We have enjoyed playing outside lots this winter- ice skating, snowboarding, sledding, building snowmen, etc. I have loved all the snow even despite the fact that I've shoveled tons of it off the driveway. I've lasted a long time-- the whole month of January!-- without missing spring. But today is one of those days when it feels like
"It's gonna be cold. It's gonna be grey. And it's going to last you for the rest of your life." (name that movie) Anyway. Grant and I both have colds and we're grumpy. And it's been a long and very busy week. And I'm tired. I have the winter blahs! But at least it's the weekend and I will have these cute guys to keep me company!

And I have this totally cute, bright notebook to write my thoughts about spring in, thanks to Sharee! :)
8 comments:
I hope you get better soon! It is no fun to be sick.
i feel the same way. I wish spring was here already!
Thanks for the comment you're so sweet. I am actually coming home Tues.-Fri. It will be a very short trip, but I am way excited.
Winter blahs are the worst. I think that's why Spring is my favorite season - it gives you hope. :) Oh, and I'm afraid the banana soda is something one of the guys brought back from Honduras. But I don't know why they don't have it here - YUM!
I totally know how you feel! Winter is especially hard with kids because you're stuck inside. I just have to plan out activities to do with them throughout the week. It really helps having things to look forward to. Let's think thoughts of spring!
your notebook turned out super cute... i love it! I am getting sick of the winter too! I love when summer comes and you can play outside all day long! :)
Wow, I love the notebook...that is way cute! I too cannot wait until spring, my kids are all stuck inside because I don't go out and play only dad does :p Snow is not my thing, I do have an excuse this winter though, my baby...he is just too small! :) Take care!
What a cute picture of your two guys. Your notebook turned out cute, not thanks to me but to your creativity. I am sad that you are selling your house, we will miss you.
Post a Comment