Tuesday, June 17, 2008

...How does your garden grow?

This is my attempt at growing a garden. Notice the very pitiful tomatoes and green pepper. And also notice that there is nothing coming up yet (besides weeds). Now that the sun's out, I am hoping that my garden will grow. Here are some pictures from Tyson's birthday last week. I made him his traditional Mickey cake. (The flowers in the other picture were from our anniversary. My parents watched Grant so we could go to Olive Garden and bowling.)




And I can't post without having a picture of Grant! Here he is, enjoying the sunshine in our backyard. Sprinklers and grass are coming soon!

5 comments:

Kelly said...

That cake is incredible! I better not show Brian because he loves anything having to do with Disneyland and this will make him want to go. Good luck with the garden. I am excited to start ours next year.

Drostan said...

Happy Birthday Tyson! You have such a Beautiful family. Grant is a handsome little fellow. Hope all is well.

staci baker said...

Wow, impressive cake! Looks like a fun time of year for Tyson with a birthday and anniversary all together like that! And the garden looks great. Now that winter weather is gone, it'll flourish, I"m sure! And I'd love to get together again. Let's plan on it. We can go to Falls Valley here by the Parkers or I can come to you this time.

Belnap Family said...

We are having a hard time growing much out here in this soil too. We have starts from a nursery for the garden vegetables, so I hope that helps. But the flowers...well, they have some issues!

The Brandt Family said...

Christine! That cake is amazing! Where did you learn to bake like that?:) I need something fun for a cake-jake's #1 is coming up soon too! Oh, and about the garden-yours amazingly looks better than mine!!