Thursday, June 5, 2008

Celebrations

Yesterday was our anniversary- it's been three years! I'm looking forward to many more!


And today is Tyson's birthday. I love you! You are a great husband and daddy!

10 comments:

Kelly said...

Happy Anniversary! What did you guys do to celebrate?

Erin L said...

My sister's husband Chad went to school with Tyson and I guess they saw each other down there. Small world huh?

Heather Inns said...

Happy anniversary and Birthday hope you had a wonderful time. congrats

Lauren C. said...

Happy anniversary and happy birthday Tyson!

Kristine, can you email me? danswifme@gmail.com

Belnap Family said...

Hey, it's me Kimberly Belnap (from the ward). It's so fun to see people from the ward on here! There are quite a few of us doin' the whole blog thing! Happy anniversary BTW.

staci baker said...

I love Grant's big eyes. Happy 3rd anniversary and happy birthday, Tyson! I'd love to get together. I guess I can just talk to Brooke and Taylor when they come to church Sunday and see when is best for them and then see if it works for you(?) Or if you want to get together this week, that might be good, too. Drostan's parents' number is 524-1574. Maybe talk to Brooke and see if she wants to. We could meet at Tyson's parent's house, maybe (?)...oh, or it would be fun to see your new house, too--either way is good.

Erin and Corey said...

Congrats! Isn't it crazy how fast time flies?!

Cori said...

Love the photo of you two! Such a cute couple! Happy Anniversary a week or so late. How are you guys...we should get together soon!

Lynette said...

CUTE PICTURES! Happy Anniversary! Happy Birthday to your hubby!

Heather Inns said...

So how does this Friday or Saturday sound for lunch?