I thought it would be funny to post a picture since I haven't used this blog for so long. But it's a little overwhelming when I realize how behind I am!! I'm not promising anything in the future, but for now here's a picture with our whole family in it. Even though the youngest has been here for 10 months, there are only a few pictures of all of us. Here we are after hiking Ensign Peak in Salt Lake in May.
3 comments:
Welcome back! Cute new addition. Congratulations.
You guys look great! I was in IF this Spring and I found myself wondering how your little family was doing. Thanks for the quick update!
Thank you, Jade, we are enjoying her!!
And thanks, Erin!
I am slowly starting to read blogs again, and both of you are excellent and entertaining writers!! It will be fun to catch up again!
Post a Comment