Thursday, October 14, 2010

Indian Summer

We are still here!!

I'm loving this weather lately! Where was this in July? We went for a walk around the river about a week ago. It was beautiful! Grant is such a ham!



Some day I really will start posting more regularly.  It's just that these two mugs keep me pretty busy!






I am finally starting to catch up on all of your blogs. I am really behind. I promise to read and start commenting again!

4 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

oh so cute!!! I've got to be jealous of your warmer weather--because ours has randomly turned cold! come back warm weather!!!! :)

Krystal said...

I love the warmer weather, too! Kadri does the same "big eyes" face that Grant does. So funny!

Heather Inns said...

Welcome back. Can't wait for more up dates.

staci baker said...

I hear you! I only have time to make posts about twice a months these days, and I do them QUICKLY. The kids keep me busy. I haven't been so good at keeping up on others' blogs as well. Anyway, we've also had an AWESOME fall. Loving it. I'm glad you are, too! It was fun to see how big Kadri is getting!