



I'll admit it, we put our tree up the week before Thanksgiving. I was just too excited and Grant couldn't stop talking about trees after we went to the Festival of the Trees.
But we didn't forget Thanksgiving. It started out with huckleberry pancakes- YUM!

We had a great Thanksgiving dinner with Tyson's family! The food was amazing!
Brooke showed the little boys how to make this edible turkey. Cute!

Grant doesn't know the rule that you're supposed eat until you can't move anymore. He left the table early because he was too busy playing! We had a great time together that weekend being grateful for all our blessings. Tyson even had a few days off, got to go flying and watch the BYU game! I shopped on Black Friday for my 2nd year in a row and and enjoyed it.I love this time of year! We have so much to be grateful for right now.
Oh and PS, we had a ultrasound yesterday and the baby is healthy! We are so glad! And the tech was pretty sure that it's a GIRL!
15 comments:
Yeah for a girl! I love how you just threw that in there on the end.
I always trying and get our tree up before Thanksgiving, but SOMEONE says NO! Party pooper!
Yeah, big news that it's a GIRL!!! Congratulations, that is so exciting; it will be great to have one of each to start out. I hope that happens to me... eventually :) I'm glad you had a good Thanksgiving!
Congratulations on a girl! It will be so fun to have one of each! I love your christmas tree and the cute picture of Grant kneeling down by it!
Woo hoo! Can you say ESTROGEN?
I hate when they are pretty sure but can't tell you for certain, that happened with Ryker. I hope that you do have a healthy baby girl, but boys are fun. You tree looks great.
Congrats on the (probably) girl! They are so much fun! Let's do something SOON!
A girl - horray for the possible Baby Kadri!
Yay, congrats! Good luck out there. the girl baby market is crazy!! You will soon have no money left, as I'm quickly finding out. Glad she's healthy, too. Hope to see you soon!
HOW EXCITING!!! A girl will be so fun! Looks like you had a fun Thanksgiving. I like the rule about not leaving the table. It feels that way doesn't it.
Yay! One of each! It looks like you had a great Thanksgiving. Hey, we were at the BYU game, too. Too bad we didn't run into each other!
Beautiful pictures! Grant looks like Tyson so much!! Please send my best to Cindy & Craig! I love this time of the year as well! Enjoy your holidays! xoxo
I agree it is so hard to wait to put up Christmas decor! I love Grant's cheesy grins.
PS - Yay for the news about your girl. There will be a lot of friends close in age in the neighborhood :)
Krissy, I'm taking action... when does Tyson have off after Christmas? We need to go to lunch! If he has a bunch of days off let's have the boys watch the babies. If he doesn't, we'll still have Klay watch them (he has from Christmas to New Years off) and have a little girls afternoon. Let me know if you can do it. Talk to ya soon!
Oh, I guess I haven't looked at your blog in a while... I didn't know you were pregnant! Congratulations! And yay for girls. They are so fun!
Post a Comment