Friday, May 23, 2008

Spaghetti Face

I'm going to do something I've never done before...post twice in one week! I just had to share this picture and video.

Grant loves spaghetti and this is what he looks like after eating it. He must know that the sauce is extra messy because he wipes his face and hair way more than if he's eating something that is easy to clean up. After a dinner like this, he get a bath, which he loves. Maybe that's why he does it- he's got me figured out!



Grant's new pasttime- throwing a ball and chasing after it. Here's a video of him.

We are in for some fun as we head to Texas for a week for a conference for Tyson's work. We are staying with his sister. Grant will get airplane rides, Sea World, sightseeing, and lots of time with cousins. We are looking forward to it!

7 comments:

Lauren C. said...

Oh my gosh, I didn't know YOU guys had a blog! How cool! I have yet to jump on the bandwagon. I'm so glad I got to see you guys again! I hope you're having fun on your trip, let's hang out when you get back. :)

BTW, Grant is getting so big! And his hair is getting SO blonde! He's such a cutie. I hope him and Carter grow up to be friends!

The Brandt Family said...

HA! I love the spaghetti face. What a fun mommy you are Kristine-Grant is lucky to have you!!

Erin L said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who lets my kids make a mess eating. Why interfere with a happy, healthy child, right?

Kelly said...

That is hilarious! Definitely makes for a fun picture.

Carolyn Turner said...

I haven't been to your blog in a while. It was so fun to read and see all the new things going on in your family. The spaghetti face picture is so funny. I remember Rachel doing that with ketchup.

Carolyn Turner said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lynette said...

That's way too funny! I love the picture. I'm excited to see how things go in Texas! It's a fun place...hope you don't die of heat though....or from that nasty, nasty, NASTY water. It tastes like rust...blah! Sorry, hope that doesn't ruin things. I'm sure you'll have tons of fun without thinking about the water :P