I love LOVE our backyard view on nights like this- the sound of sprinklers on farmer's fields, the sun setting, and a cool breeze. Both kids are in bed. Heaven! I'm going out to sit on the swing!
Chris was laughing at me the other day when I was telling him how much I love looking out the window at the sprinklers in the fields...it's so beautiful and relaxing!
We were just in IF for a few days and wanted to get together with you. Sorry we didn't. Time just flies when we're there, and there's not enough time to get everything in! We'll catch up with you next time. And then we can meet little Kadri.
4 comments:
Chris was laughing at me the other day when I was telling him how much I love looking out the window at the sprinklers in the fields...it's so beautiful and relaxing!
Cute!
I agree! That video of Grant is pretty funny!
We were just in IF for a few days and wanted to get together with you. Sorry we didn't. Time just flies when we're there, and there's not enough time to get everything in! We'll catch up with you next time. And then we can meet little Kadri.
just at it to the list of things I miss.
Post a Comment