Friday, January 25, 2008

Getting Started

We are entering the blogging world! I've been inspired by my friends' cute blogs. It might take me awhile to get everything figured out, but I'll do my best!

This picture was in our Christmas card. Grant is usually very smiley, but we could not get him to smile. Instead he has this "deer-in-the-headlights" look.


Here is a cuter one with Grant partially smiling. It's hard to catch his big smiles on camera, but I'll keep trying!




5 comments:

staci baker said...

Hey, guys! So funny that we randomly found you. Drostan said that you were going to set up a blog, so we randomly typed in tysonandkristine.blogspot.com---and it worked! We'll link your blog to ours. We're glad you've joined the blogging world so we can keep in touch!

♥ kimberly said...

Yea for blogging! Look sgood so far. And I can't believe how much Grant has grown, not that I've ever seen him, but I know how he started. Good to hear from you!

Carolyn Turner said...

Krissy, I love your blog. What a fun way to stay in touch. Grant is such a cutie. He is growing so fast; you would never know he was a preemie.

Carolyn

Heather Inns said...

Hey I am glad you are blogging it is so much fun and to catch up with everyone live. I am was so glad to hear from you. Thanks for writing on my blog. I hope all is well! Cute Family. Love Heather

Talia said...

Cute family! I'm so glad I found your blog. I didn't get a chance to say hello at my grandpa's funeral. You did a good job though. Hope all is well!